• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

A campsite with a farm

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
My niece has acquired a 4-hectare land and is in the process of acquiring the 7-hectare land beside it. Her plan is to make it a unique campsite with a farm. Right now it is forested with trees and wild vines with no pathways so it is difficult to enter. She said that they will be planting more fruit trees and some sturdy vegetables like sweet potato and taro. The purpose is for the campers to get their food within the campsite that's why there will also be loose chickens and quails. It's a nice idea and I hope the plan materializes within this year.

rz3300

Explorer
Well that sounds like quite an impressive thing to acquire, and I can imagine being really excited with that land and all the possibilities of what you can do with it. Seems like she has her mind set but still the adventure awaits.