• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

A canoe ride in the lake

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
In one resort that we went to earlier this year, we were offered a canoe ride in the lake. It was quite expensive so we declined. While dining in the resort's restaurant, I was able to hear the conversation in the adjacent table. That the canoe ride is best for relaxation. The canoe is operated by a guy with a paddle because they don't allow guests to handle the canoe by themselves. But the lake is not so deep so it is not risky at all. Those are the words of the woman who seemed to have enjoyed the canoe ride. My companions and I agreed that we would take the canoe ride next time we go there.

rz3300

Explorer
There are few things that can bring me more joy and relaxation than a good canoe trip on a calm day. This year was actually a little disappointing with how much I was actually able to get out and enjoy the water, so that just means I will be making up for it as soon as I get the chance.

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
That's the first time I've ever heard the expression, "Canoe Ride." Sounds weird. I canoe but I've never thought of taking anyone for a ride. Though I suppose you could be talking about a different kind of canoe. This is the kind that I'm referring to ----->

IMG_1225.jpg