• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

camping humor

Esperahol

... I prefer giant snakes to giant rats. I really, really don't like giant rats - or giant bugs. I like them even less when they come up at the same time. As you might expect from that last sentence... this has occured before. 14 times in fact. I'm not a very good learner... and I'm okay with that.

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
Libragirl67, I can relate to that one. When I lived in Florida, my husband had pet pythons and I was not too keen on having them in the house, but meeting one on the trail that big would not be much fun. Ever see the video's about the big snakes. Scary stuff. Although if I had to make a choice I would prefer a non-poisonous snake to having a hungry mad grizzly bear, on the backside of my tent. Good sense of humor as always. :)