• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Camping with your motorcycle.

happyflowerlady

Survivalist
My son has one of those off-road types of motorcycles, that can be ridden on the highway; but is also good for puttering along through the woods and up into the mountains.
He just posted a video on Youtube of a camping trip that he took up into the mountains of north Idaho, and it seems to me like that might be a fun way to go camping.
I am not a motorcycle fan; but when i watch the videos that my son posts, it reminds me of trailriding up into those mountains on my horse, so I enjoy “going on the trip” with him.

Just to give you an idea of the area where he rides his motorcycle and goes camping, here is one of the videos that he has posted on Youtube.

Madman4800

Survivalist
My son has one of those off-road types of motorcycles, that can be ridden on the highway; but is also good for puttering along through the woods and up into the mountains.
He just posted a video on Youtube of a camping trip that he took up into the mountains of north Idaho, and it seems to me like that might be a fun way to go camping.
I am not a motorcycle fan; but when i watch the videos that my son posts, it reminds me of trailriding up into those mountains on my horse, so I enjoy “going on the trip” with him.

Just to give you an idea of the area where he rides his motorcycle and goes camping, here is one of the videos that he has posted on Youtube.

Great video. My wife and I have been thinking of doing some overlanding. We have been watching overland bound videos on YouTube and it really looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your son's video.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
I have a friend who is a member of a group that goes camping on their scooters. He had invited me once but I couldn't join because I have no motorbike. I know it's lots of fun to be riding for hours then pitch camp before dusk in any available camp site. Barbecue at night is their main fare and there is singing as well. Oh well, maybe I am too old for that.

killeroy154

Survivalist
Hello and welcome phyhowe, you camp with motorcycles to? I noticed your pictures didn't load, or maybe site little messed up right now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk