• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Cheeseburger in a Bag

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
Walking Snacks : The Cheeseburger

cheeseburger.jpg

Ingredients
  • Original Style Potato Chips
  • Browned Hamburger Meat
  • Shredded American or Cheddar Cheese or Cheese Blend
  • Onion, chopped
  • Tomato, chopped
  • Dill Pickle Slices
  • Yellow Mustard
  • Ketchup
Instructions
Mix the ingredients with amounts to your liking in the bag and enjoy!

Thank you 50 Campfires

killeroy154

Survivalist
Ooh someone been reading the 50 Campfires articles. Cooking out when camping can be a huge chore compared to cooking at home. But everything tastes great when you cook it outdoors.

I loved your video ND.

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
Thank you killeroy154, the video was fun to do with the limited technology I have.

The Cheeseburger in a bag is similar to tacos in a bag - it all works and tastes good.

I was happy to get away for the two weeks when I did. Just prior to leaving I was notified that I had been assigned an institution to take care of. So my next camping excursion can't be until mid-September. There were two events that I had to let go of the summer and one of them was the annual canoe trip.

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
That looks like a delicious meal during a camping trip. But I don't think that is applicable in tropical places like here because the food will easily spoil. The best way to have cheeseburger is to bring a small cooler with ice that will somehow preserve the burger. But you have to reheat it before eating. There were times that we brought along hotdogs that got spoiled. That was the time of my scouting. I only learned of bringing ice when my father taught me to use a small styrofoam for a cooler.