• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Chinchotti Water Falls - India, Naigaon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrX

Just like 80 KM from where I stay is a small Water Falls which is only fun during the monsoon seasons..the place is really scary during the nights...and there are few wild animals like snakes, foxes and some other animals keep on roaming there...

1giofn.jpg

2vls08y.jpg

Its really an awesome place if u are in a group and u have all the safety things with you!

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Those are some stunning pictures and thanks for the heads up, I know that there are lots of poisonous snakes in that region.

ps3fanboy

is the place quite wild? because i love visiting these sort of areas but have and will never go if its just a tourist trap. that ruins it for me

Libragirl67

These pictures are amazing. I love the beautiful waterfall. I even like the picture of the snake. Is this particular snake that is pictured poisonous? Is it a water snake? I guess if you are a seasoned camper in these areas you will know what to be wary of. And you will be careful not to get into trouble. I know these animals can be dangerous. But afterall, this is their home and we are the guests in their backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.