• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

First Time Out 2017 ----->

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
Fabulous weather, fabulous food and fabulous time. To celebrate the weekend I purchased that new Out Back Tent that should arrive in 10 days or so for my August canoe trip.

IMG_1033.jpg

Two Mallards have been hanging around the front of my property for days.
Is this a good omen or what?

We took a little jaunt into a private forest reserve to get away from it all.
IMG_1040.jpg
IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

We hiked a short distance to get to an isolated site.
No other campers to contend with here. :)

IMG_1054.jpg
IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg
IMG_1038.jpg

My "Baden Bear" walking staff ---------> My 2017 sign without crests [soon to come].

IMG_1045.jpg
The other guys camped just a bit further away.

Our Sunday morning breakfast? Eggs Benedict. Simple to do. Eggs, cheddar cheese, some seasoning, put into a baggie and dropped into boiling water until cooked. Toasted English muffins with the cooked egg and cheese in between smothered in Hollandaise sauce that comes in a package. Rich brewed coffee....just the finest. No dish washing - not even the cups. Just burn them away.

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Fabulous weather, fabulous food and fabulous time. To celebrate the weekend I purchased that new Out Back Tent that should arrive in 10 days or so for my August canoe trip.

IMG_1033.jpg

Two Mallards have been hanging around the front of my property for days.
Is this a good omen or what?

We took a little jaunt into a private forest reserve to get away from it all.
IMG_1040.jpg
IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

We hiked a short distance to get to an isolated site.
No other campers to contend with here. :)

IMG_1054.jpg
IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg
IMG_1038.jpg

My "Baden Bear" walking staff ---------> My 2017 sign without crests [soon to come].

IMG_1045.jpg
The other guys camped just a bit further away.

Our Sunday morning breakfast? Eggs Benedict. Simple to do. Eggs, cheddar cheese, some seasoning, put into a baggie and dropped into boiling water until cooked. Toasted English muffins with the cooked egg and cheese in between smothered in Hollandaise sauce that comes in a package. Rich brewed coffee....just the finest. No dish washing - not even the cups. Just burn them away.
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk