• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

FREE Patches/Crests now available!

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Hey guys,

So after a long wait, the Camping Babble patches/crests are finally available. All you need to do to get yours is private message me your shipping information and I will send you a patch. They are fairly small so I think shipping should not be too expensive so there is no charge. However if you happen to live in some obscure corner of the world where when I go to ship it to you costs a lot, I may ask you to coverage postage fees.

The only condition is that once you receive your patch I ask that you post a picture in this thread or on your favorite social media outlet. I am looking forward to seeing all the neat uses people get out of their patches. I know I posted some mockups of the patch before they were made but here are some pictures of the finished product:

good1.jpg good2.jpg

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Those of you who have received patches don't forget to share a pic or two once you've used them :)

killeroy154

Survivalist
I have attached and displayed my Camping Babble Crests. I figured the #1 thing would be my life jacket because I don't leave home with out it. Seriously I normally leave it in my truck because after a day of paddling or a trip it is the last thing I take off about the time I open my truck to load things up. 2nd is the blue duffle bag. I keep extra clothes, rope, dry box and sun screen. And i can throw in small tent, blanket, cooking stuff, and a few extra things incase I go over night. So that's all I need to grab along with my paddle, and I am ready to go. I also have one when I make my own thwart bag. Unn as slow as I am I might ought to just buy one.
f7d50bba89240400d22053180e9fecc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
@Bibsoutdoors
Y
a see now you are a true Babbler of the paternity...err...make that maternity....no that isn't it. Let's try faternity...that's not it either. Golly Gee - it's just gladdening to have you with us. Okay? :)

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Oh I enjoy your sense of humor! I feel like a fraud until the patch is actually sewn on and photo uploaded. I must meet the requirements as determined by the high powers of the council! After all I don't want a TR-3B landing in my backyard and whisking me to some isolated planet for lack of compliance! Besides I was too poor growing up to be in scouts, so this maybe one of my last chances in life to belong to a group. So, "I pledge alliance, no wait, I solemnly vow, hold it that's not it either." Well you get the picture! So many thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to serving with pride!
0b9b8b918683d75bcafad106c30e46cb.jpg

Bibsoutdoors

Attachments

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Good news, bad news. The patch went on my flag as anticipated.
8025e599181fe36dc318137b744cbf5b.jpg
64c530f96c327298d603237e29810c1b.jpg
But my Boreal Shirt proved to be much to thick of material for the sewing machine. I had wanted it right below strings, I could do it by hand but I fear it won't look good with uneven stitches.
c4e56185cebc796896a17b7427f9e949.jpg
anyone have any ideas on placement of patch on shirt?

Bibsoutdoors

Attachments

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
...well, I have been known to use some of that super duper bonding cloth material. At least it holds it down until I can sew it down. If that doesn't work it's back to take your time military style. Then again...Mawww!

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
LMAO! Why would anyone care? There is like, what, four active posters. I can't stop laughing!
I see you've only made two posts yourself. Both negative and ugly. You are NOT the kind of person wanted here. Your what the intent calls a troll. An ugly person looking to justify his ugliness buy attacking others. Now it's my turn to laugh AT you Not with you. Bahhhhaaaaaaaaa, TROLL, Bahaaaaa

Bibsoutdoors