• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Getting Hammock Fly Figured Out

killeroy154

Survivalist
Set-up my hammock rain fly today
99736c1599b675721214c8d2709dd065.jpg
I be a getten ready for a couple of night in the hills at a trout stream. I've camped up in the mountains once years ago with a couple of co-workers
067df4e77b62869bec52aab844dca5d8.jpg
Since I couldn't find anyone daring enough for an over night river camping trip, I have to settle for an established campground as I have promised my wife years ago that I would do if going solo [emoji20] I got to quit making promises. But, I am looking forward to be in the mountains with trout fishing stuff
662d06831fbf168000fd8b4c3e064b5a.jpg
I haven't been trout fishing but once in over the past 10 years. I had some new sulfur flies, and blue wing dunns still in their packages. My waders appear to be in good shape also except I need to put some felt on the soles, them river rocks get mighty slippery. Now it's time to start getting my camping list together. Maybe cook some trout over fire....yummy.