• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Greetings from Ohio!

kncollins2013

Novice Camper
Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting on a forum, so I thought I would give it a go and talk with others about their experiences and advice about the great outdoors.

I am from a very small farm town in Ohio, but love to get into the woods when I can.

I am a nature lover, yet armature camper. I tend to camp only in summer and early fall due to being a student and working during the cold months in Ohio. I like hiking, kayaking, fishing and sitting around the campfire with friends.

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-nRFwFFrlEvjoHh9GKwqNUFi2JULSRtzLWWEIrzq_OPA8PIYw1w.png

OHIO

We have a lot of different campers prowling the many threads at Camping Babble.
There are some good discussions too as well as silly stuff for our enjoyment.
It's all in fun though there is some good camp learning to be had.

actadh

Explorer
Welcome! I work in Southeast Ohio. Lots of pretty campsites in the state. We are partial to Oak Hill outside of Ironton, Geneva State Park in the northeast, Happy Hills outside of Nelsonville, and Salt Fork in the southeast. Have only camped one time in the northwest, but it was pretty, too. Where do you go to school?

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Hey there, welcome to the community I am sure you will fit right in!

I am the admin around here, feel free to contact me if you ever need anything