• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Greetings from Rizal province, Philippines

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
Hello to everyone here. I used to be an active camper during my younger years and in fact, I was an assistant scout master for the community scouts in our town. I was also an informal hunter when me and my friends would go to the forest and shoot some birds with out air gun pellets. It's thrillng to spend the night in the forest inside our tents.

I truly enjoy camping and even now at my age, we still go on campouts in resorts (not in the forest anymore, huh).

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
...so you are a scouting person - we are everywhere aren't we? Looking forward to hearing about your adventures from a part of the world that I can only dream off.

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Hey, welcome to the site. Please make yourself and at home and if you are the kind of guy who is into collecting stuff or likes to decorate your gear with some personalized swag then you should definitely check out our free giveaway: FREE Patches/Crests now available! :D

killeroy154

Survivalist
Wow Philippines! That is awsome. That is some beautiful country. Looks like you all have some great water falls and an active volcanoes Mount Banahaw, eh maybe the volcano may not be that great to live near. Still that's awsome.

I have nothing better to do then travel to places using Google maps. Maybe closest I ever get to your country.

Welcome.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk