• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Had some friends in camp this morning.

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
Oh, I was kind of speechless with the photo of your guests. I'm glad that there are still places where you can pitch camp and co-exist with wild animals. In my younger days, my father was a hunter and as per his stories, there were lots of deer and wild boar in the mountains in Bulacan, that's the nearby province to Metro Manila. But now, I don't think that paradise still exists. Tthank you for posting such pictures and I'm sorry because I have nothing to share like that.

rz3300

Explorer
Well those are often the best kind of friends to see in my opinion, as long as they do not really mess with anything and keep a good distance, or are just extremely friendly which I doubt would happen. It does make you feel a little closer to the land.