• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello all

TroyCA

Novice Camper
Hoping everyone had a bit of quiet time this weekend!
ae1dcf5cb5c17c875f0ddccfb655065c.jpg
Looking forward to a lot more of this in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Hoping everyone had a bit of quiet time this weekend!
ae1dcf5cb5c17c875f0ddccfb655065c.jpg
Looking forward to a lot more of this in 2017.

TroyCA,
Welcome to Camping Babble! You have started off with a bang, nice picture. You'll find we love pictures and videos here. Looks like possibly new camp gear? I'm looking at it on my phone, so I need to blow it up to see for sure. It's customary for us to tell you that there are a lot of good people here...because there are good people here. We all look forward to getting to know you better and sharing ourselves with you. You are as I said earlier doing it right, feel free to jump in anywhere, comment on or star a new post. If you have gear you've tried and found you're very fond of, there is a section that you can highlight and share that something special. Forum topics are clear go in pick your interest and post or start something new. The people here love to talk camping. Any aspect that you enjoy, you will find someone here that enjoys it as much as you. The folks here are respectful and polite and I think you'll find they also have a lot of experience under their belts. If you wish to know something chances are, you will find an answer here. But don't be fooled either, we can learn from you as well and look forward to talking with you. So, welcome. Jump in....well be talking soon! Bibsoutdoors

TroyCA

Novice Camper
Thanks Bibsoutdoors! Yes all new to me gear. Been a few years since I've been out and about, work for Parks Canada so summertime is my busy time. Going to try to make some time for quiet brain time. I grew up in the outdoors so just trying to get back to what always brought me joy growing up. So yes I'll do my best to "report back" on the forum. ;)

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Thanks Bibsoutdoors! Yes all new to me gear. Been a few years since I've been out and about, work for Parks Canada so summertime is my busy time. Going to try to make some time for quiet brain time. I grew up in the outdoors so just trying to get back to what always brought me joy growing up. So yes I'll do my best to "report back" on the forum. ;)

Fantastic TroyCA, from Canada, this is a very wonderful day for you folks then!

Most respectful Queen Victoria Day to you as well as Patriots Day!

So you are an old hand at the out of doors....great....Your knowledge is must welcome here and I for one really look forward to learning from you.

I hope you enjoy this special day.

Welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
...welcome
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHakVoskXn4kazLUPxJs3ibuIRPgXr9BUrOKBwoxcvwcsssgU.jpg
err..I mean @TroyCA, glad to have you with us. Yep - I've got my Parks Canada Pass and I'm looking at the Georgian Bay area to use the same. I'm going to have a busy summer too - the way I like it. I start tomorrow morning - bright and early.

TroyCA

Novice Camper
...welcome
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHakVoskXn4kazLUPxJs3ibuIRPgXr9BUrOKBwoxcvwcsssgU.jpg
err..I mean @TroyCA, glad to have you with us. Yep - I've got my Parks Canada Pass and I'm looking at the Georgian Bay area to use the same. I'm going to have a busy summer too - the way I like it. I start tomorrow morning - bright and early.
Excellent!

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Welcome from the hills of east Tennessee @TroyCA
@TroyCA

Excuse by humble friend from eastern Tennessee, he meant to say, "Welcome from the BEAUTIFUL hills of east Tennessee." He's shy so he is reluctant to tell you he lives in a stunningly beautiful location. Just thought I'd try to help him out and give you 'the rest of the story.' Baahaaaa!

TroyCA

Novice Camper
Thanks guys. Well I'm not shy about being proud of where I am from !! Cape Breton Island
965613608e8ec00ac5e6ed3cd8dffbad.jpg
9a27858c7d6f6f03af6257eef0b894b2.jpg

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Thanks guys. Well I'm not shy about being proud of where I am from !! Cape Breton Island
965613608e8ec00ac5e6ed3cd8dffbad.jpg
9a27858c7d6f6f03af6257eef0b894b2.jpg

THAT'S JUST RUDE!! Giggle! Wow, you have every right to be, but alas, Canada is excluded from being allowed to play the game...I believe you've been banned. Your country has been found to have taken performance enhancing steroids resulting in unfair competition! HaaaHaaa!

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
You are an experienced camper - sooooo good to see. What kind of tent is that? And where might that tent have been set up? I've only been to Cape Breton Island once and it was a side trip.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHJfrWdKTAaQLHADasygrplUTFNqMLgbmi1RA-ZY0xC-YHFrVx.png

TroyCA

Novice Camper
I hear ya! Just starting to collect gear again. Have my essentials but feel the need to have one or two of everything! [emoji51]

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
I hear ya! Just starting to collect gear again. Have my essentials but feel the need to have one or two of everything! [emoji51]

-----> You sound a bit like me Dude. Let's see -> do you have ten tents? It must be a fetish I have or some other weird peculiarity. I have three Alaknaks, two T-pees, one Outback Lodge and four tripping tents and assortment of tarps, and...well, you get the picture.