• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Hello from the Great White North

Camper Andrew

Novice Camper
Hey Everyone,

I have decided to become apart of this great community after many years of lurking. I am a novice camper at best (only attending summer camps and having a very basic knowledge of how to tie knots!) but I am sure you can all teach me how to become an expert outdoorsman.

The posts in this forum are of immense quality and sophistication. I am glad to see a place with so many regular members that contribute on a consistent basis. I hope you will all accept me into your group and we will all be able to venture the great outdoors together one day!

God Bless,

-Camper Andrew

killeroy154

Survivalist
Welcome @Camper Andrew, we glad to have you. This is a great site to learn new things about equipment, places or ideas. You don't have to be an extremist outdoors person, I sure ain't, as long as there is a little flicker in side of you is all that matters.

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Welcome camper Andrew, jump in, you have things to say. If you have an interest in the camping world you are both in the right place and welcomed to join in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Camper Andrew

Novice Camper
Thank you all so much.

This is the warmth that I was talking about. It warms my heart to know there are still communities that are still all about human togetherness. I definitely have that flicker "the fire of god almighty" inside me that encouraged me to take on the world. Sure would love to learn about the lil' roots that'll kill me and the ones that will fill my belly! I'm writing this from my iPhone as I scour some local forests, checking out the wildlife. Life sure is a beauty!

God Bless,

-Camper Andrew