• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Just appreciating nature

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
When we went to the northernmost province called Batanes, I was invited by another tourist for night photography. The location is like a big prairie with hills all around. Since it can be likened to the wilds because there are no houses nearby, it is really a camping for an overnight stay in the place. The plan was to bring a mat and some food that would last us until dawn. The night shoot will be under the auspices of the full moon. It was one different camping experience that I missed because my wife did not permit me to go. She didn't want to stay alone in the hotel. But I promised myself that given a chance again, I would grab the opportunity.

rz3300

Explorer
I love camping when there is a full moon out. I am not sure exactly what it is or a combination of several other things but it just makes it much more enjoyable for me. They always seem to be a little more spooky too, if you like that sort of thing.