• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Lists, lists Lists?

crashmonster

Novice Camper
I usually have a pile of camping gear, other than food, 5 days or less, just take the pile. Takes the brainwork out of packing. [emoji41]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

killeroy154

Survivalist
I usually have a pile of camping gear, other than food, 5 days or less, just take the pile. Takes the brainwork out of packing. [emoji41]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Yes that's true. Got it in the truck. If I knew the weather wasn't going to get colder than expected, and my buddy didn't need a sleeping bag, I could've eliminated the big grey bag. The cooler is in the boat along with about 9 dozen minnows in a 35 gallon tub with bubbler and stuff running. Oh and the 10 x 10 popup canopy. Oh and my fishing gear. I think that's about it? Yeehaw! Ready to go.

Oh yeah, I hid chocolate through out the house in the event my wife misses me, and some wicked chocolate ice cream hidden under the frozen vegetables. She'll be ok. I'll text her with clues.
20180425_152326.jpg