• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Never to much.

killeroy154

Survivalist
Getting my stuff ready for short 4 days of camping and fishing. Taking 2 sleeping bags, one for a buddy and one incase I need it. The weather is a little iffy. We will be transporting equipment by boat, so there is no need to scrimp on luxuries. It's a change for me because I always pack light,,,,,, ha. I think I'll be sleeping in my hammock. The thermo pad worked out great in it the other day. I slept warm and comfortable Sunday evening, before work.View attachment 4613
20180422_165805.jpg

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
You remind me of my wife when we go to an overnight trip in a camping resort. It was like bringing along our bedroom. Her sister would tease her that we should buy a home in the forest so when we go camping, it will be complete with all the amenities. Just the pillow is already an issue because she never leaves home without her 2 pillows. And the sleeping mat is not complete without the thin padding that we know as mattress. Of course, the tent is comfortable regarding safety but she prefers the tent with a built-in mosquito net.