• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Philippine Camping Destinations

gracer

Explorer
Hi guys! :)

So I've mentioned about Mount Pulag in one of my previous posts but there are still plenty more places here in the Philippines where people love to camp. One of them is called Anawangin Cove, which is about a 2-3 hour drive from the capital city of Manila. Many campers flock the place because of the peace and quiet they experience as a way of getting away from the very busy and stressful life in the city.

Here's a picture of Anawangin cove:
Anawangin-Cove-Tent-Area.jpg

Photo courtesy of thepoortraveler.net

Here is a link with the list and pictures of the top camping destinations in my country. I hope you enjoy reading about them: :)

Camping in the Philippines: 10 Sites with the Most Incredible Views

gracer

Explorer
Thank you so much @killeroy154. :) I'm really glad you liked them. I haven't been to most of those places though but the Anawangin Cove is just near my husband's hometown so I hope we could somehow go there when summertime comes.