• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Scary Grizzly Bear Story

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
This story is not about camping but I just watched it and thought to myself "WOW", I have got to share this story. Just hearing it told by a man who lived to tell about it sends a shiver down your spine. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Comment down below.

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
I had read stories about grizzly bears and I couldn't forget the true story that was published in Readers Digest a long time ago. It was a close call with the grizzly bear that the woman was able to survive after being mauled and was almost killed by the bear. Since then, the impression of a bear to me is a beast that is violent and dangerous. We don't have bears here that's why camping is most desired because there is practically no danger except for the mischievous monkeys when you are in the mountain. It is even dangerous in some streets where there are stray dogs that might be rabid.