• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Secluded campsite in Rollinsville, CO

Madman4800

Survivalist
Welcome hello. Those are some nice pics. Hope you can post more. My wife and I are going to Pikes Peak in August. Is the area you were in close to Pikes Peak.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

helllo

Novice Camper
Welcome hello. Those are some nice pics. Hope you can post more. My wife and I are going to Pikes Peak in August. Is the area you were in close to Pikes Peak.

It's about two hours away. If you can make it to that site, I definitely recommend it! I will definitely be visiting it again.

Also be sure to check out garden of the gods while you're visiting pikes peak! It was beautiful and free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
17a230b64d6069e170a9a85c7ef8289b.jpg
5db70ae6bce69b7245097263454df059.jpg
5a028f04d981c7de40ffec31c36d51db.jpg
fab8fc46718ebc05ffafe98c7ce382d6.jpg

Madman4800

Survivalist
Do you have any history on the cabin from your photos? It looks really cool.

helllo

Novice Camper
Do you have any history on the cabin from your photos? It looks really cool.

Nope, but maybe if you stayed at that campsite and asked the owner he might know. There was actually two old cabins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rz3300

Explorer
Well for me the more secluded the better so this looks like an ideal spot. These are some great photos and thanks for sharing, and it definitely makes me want to get out and take advantage of what summer we have left here.

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
That's a pretty nice campsite you found there especially with the descriptive word secluded. In this digital age, I am dreaming of a secluded campsite in the mountains and forest maybe just like that in the pictures posted above. And the best photo for me is the last where you have your dog. We have that in the olden days but not anymore. There are secluded forests but you cannot be too sure if it's really secluded because the rebels have their camps in the mountains and forest, if you know what I mean.