• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Social media

Which social media sites do you use?

• Tumblr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Instagram

• Orkut

• Other

• Total voters

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
I use them for gathering information, but I really don't like putting personal pictures and other info up. Even though they are suppose to be safe there is no real way of checking or keeping all of your stuff private. But that is just me.....:)

Last edited:

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Gathering information? On who? Haha, that sounds so sinster... :eek:

But I do agree, if you value your privacy then keep things offline. There is no going back.

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
I love the groups that tell about the history of our local towns and if there is a fire or an accident someone posts it right away. I am a member of writing groups and charities that deal with maintaining historical places and Facebook is a great way to know what is happening in these areas. But otherwise for good conversation, well I like coming here. Sounds kind of strange, I know, but that is the truth and I am sticking to it! :cool:o_O:joyful: