• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Solo Canoe and Camping Trips

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
I am always happy to be able to watch someone else go on that adventure they have dreamed about doing or planned out for a long time. I am going to add different video's to this thread so those of us at home can share the adventures and learn how others took to the waters or land to embrace the great outdoors.

These first video's are of a young woman's trip into the Algonquin Park in 2017. She speeds up here video's at times and makes me laugh in imagining she is running with her canoe on her back. I think her diet is vegan, thus to spark some interest in types of food she brought for her trip, as well as, a detailed list of her equipment.

Please feel free to add to this thread any video's or thoughts and opinions on the video's or just solo camping in general.

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
This next solo trip is amazing. The scenery is beautiful and you will want to increase your screen so you can truly feel a part of the trip. At times you will imagine yourself sitting in their canoe as they glide gently down the Yukon River. This is a documentary about a trip from Minto to Dawson, Canada.
Hope you enjoy the trip as much as I did.

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
Plain & Simple:
A Conversation on Solo Hiking