• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

(-: Speaking of Beans & Blazing Saddles :-)

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
...I'm guessing if all the pictures are on the screen you have them all and the number you see is a reference only. Sometimes they appear at the end of the script and sometimes they don't register at all. If there is a particular item you are interested in reading more about let me know and I'll do the homework.
It must be what you said about sometimes they show up at the end of a script and sometimes they don't.

Bibsoutdoors

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
And now for my famous bean story...

I've shared this one before...

We were about fourteen years or so when we gathered around the campfire fire to make supper. Each had brought there own and since we were not lavishly equipped with household items we cooked in the can right? I can see you already know where I'm going with this one. Taking all safety precautions - things like oven mitts etc. I gently placed the can, not on the fire, but beside it. I didn't want to burn the beans. I looked at my watch and it was 5:17 P.M. I figured, what? A half an hour should warm them up, right?

It hadn't occurred to me that the bulge on the side of the can was a warning. So with my handy dandy can opener I gently broke into the can and....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjJb6aWepZVBZAy1i96fMp6ZjnF4Te_EOqnNxINpMlE-9lOSTq.jpg
It poured beans everywhere for a second or two. Later I discovered a blister the size of quarter on the left ankle. The guys called me "Beanie" for the rest of the camp. Did I learn anything?

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
And now for my famous bean story...

I've shared this one before...

We were about fourteen years or so when we gathered around the campfire fire to make supper. Each had brought there own and since we were not lavishly equipped with household items we cooked in the can right? I can see you already know where I'm going with this one. Taking all safety precautions - things like oven mitts etc. I gently placed the can, not on the fire, but beside it. I didn't want to burn the beans. I looked at my watch and it was 5:17 P.M. I figured, what? A half an hour should warm them up, right?

It hadn't occurred to me that the bulge on the side of the can was a warning. So with my handy dandy can opener I gently broke into the can and....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjJb6aWepZVBZAy1i96fMp6ZjnF4Te_EOqnNxINpMlE-9lOSTq.jpg
It poured beans everywhere for a second or two. Later I discovered a blister the size of quarter on the left ankle. The guys called me "Beanie" for the rest of the camp. Did I learn anything?

This is a righteous story!

Bibsoutdoors