• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Tent Air Conditioning>>>

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
...about air conditioning.

The better-constructed tents take into consideration weather conditions including heat and cold. This company has come up with a better than just a fan item. If you have the bucks - go to it.

upload_2018-5-23_22-26-48.jpeg

For a mear $350.00 to $2,500.00, you can have your pick of equipment.

It's called the Zero Breeze portable air conditioner.

killeroy154

Survivalist
You know what as hot as it is outside, that air conditioner is looking mighty fine right now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
upload_2018-6-26_9-7-40.png

This is another product made by CoolAir for about 119.00 at the moment. It's amazing the number of products in the market that make us comfortable. Why Not?

I DO NOT ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT - Do your homework and make a sound decision.

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
Is this for real? One friend who is in the movie industry is looking for a portable air conditioner that they can use when they are shooting in a remote location with no electricity and facilities. They use a tent where the actors can stay and it should be a little comfortable when the weather is hot. What they have now are portable electric fans. Perhaps I can recommend that portable air conditioner. I think that's also good for family camping.