• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

The net is useful in camping trips

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
Especially when there is a river, the bag made of nylon mesh is very useful. It can be used to catch fish. I had used that before by tying the bag into a long pole and used it to catch fish. There was a time that we had brought drinks, the bag can be used as a receptacle to hold the beer bottles for soaking in the river. It's like having a cooler because the river water is usually cool. What do you think are other uses of the bag made of net?

rz3300

Explorer
I am not sure I would have much luck with fishing with a net but I could catching some other things. Now that I think about it though I bet there are some really inventive types of nets that are probably really good for fishing, at least in some places.

Excellent post absolutely agrees with you. If it's already a question of camping, then I'm thinking of taking fish from the shops, that would cook it in nature is complete nonsense. We with the team also prefer to fish and fresh to cook it at the stake. By the way, I found out about such trips quite recently here