• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

The Outdoors is for Lovers ----->

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
upload_2018-2-12_12-51-23.jpeg

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC - really good articles, excellent pictures, sound suggestions and very much family centred. It's free! Check it out - I'm sure you will enjoy it. :)

Key in: 50 Campfires (This is a free email magazine.)

MickiO

Novice Camper
Thankyou Northern Dancer I'll have to check that out, I so live the outdoors and camping however my vacation time won't be until mid June :-( I'm already getting anxious ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
Thankyou Northern Dancer I'll have to check that out, I so live the outdoors and camping however my vacation time won't be until mid June :-( I'm already getting anxious ;-)

-----> Hi there - I started getting anxious last summer at the end of summer camp season. I'm very fortunate in that my work is intensive so I'm allowed ample time to pursue my outdoor interests with gusto.

MickiO

Novice Camper

^love the outdoors :)

killeroy154

Survivalist
I look over it once in awhile, but I like reading off paper better. I can cram a magazine or paper back book in my work area at work. Cell phones are huge No No,s, as well reading material, but they won't fire me over a magazine. Harder to read on my cell phone, but I do manage with a good pair of glasses.