• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

The Walking Dead fans?

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Any fans of this show on here? I wonder if securing your camp from zombies is the same as keeping your food away from bears or racoons... o_O

20120907164742!Shane,_Carl,_DAle_and_other_survivors_at_camp.jpg

CherylTorrie

Novice Camper
My son is a "Zombie Hunter" aficionado. I will ask him the best way to keep Zombies from my camp. :) As far as bears and raccoons go it's almost impossible when they are hungry but they don't like bad smells. I don't recommend going camping without bathing, as that is just gross, but do pack your dirty socks. :) We don't have a big Zombie population here but we do have a large bear population here in Western Pennsylvania. I haven't heard any horror stories about either unless you count bears holding up traffic on the highway a horror story. They think they own the roads. ;)

rz3300

Explorer
Well I am not a big fan of the show but that is interesting that maybe it does kind of play a weird role in the camping activities of some. Maybe it is good, in that you are better prepared for those unexpected critters, which at least are not zombies.

killeroy154

Survivalist
Ha I never thought some one would put this on camping babble. Yes it is mostly filmed in Georgia. They have a studio near Senoia south of Atlanta about 50 miles.
1f75ed429ba997aa57db022e1ef99f98.jpg
Yeh, doesn't have much to do about camping. I don't think. I don't worry about zombies when I am camping.

killeroy154

Survivalist
2f9deac458f61dca029742fa30fcc4d3.jpg
Picture didn't go. I try this time. A couple of funny looking characters in front of Walking Dead Store in Senoia Ga. Tourists.