• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Trekking by the hillside

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
In one of their team building activities in the office, my niece joined a hillside trekking. She was complaining because they were not given a proper orientation. They had the proper attire but it's not about the insects of the grass. It's about the terrain that is slanted. Walking is not easy because you can slide down. So what they did was to use a rope (lucky that one of them had brought along a rope) to let everyone get a good hold as a support. My take on that trekking - it's a pretty good place for team building.

rz3300

Explorer
It is a good team building activity, but at the same time can go wrong if things are not planned well. All if takes is one sour apple to really ruin it for everyone, and yes I say this from a personal experience.