• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

UK Camping Trips

Hi Guys,

I'm based in the UK and would love to hear if any of your guys would venture into the UK for camping?

If you would like to visit somewhere warn in the UK (yes we do have those warm days, not very often) you are far better going to places like Cornwall, for mountain ranges/hiking I would suggest Scotland.

Have you visited or planning to visit anywhere in the UK?

Shane :)

Donna9376

Hi Shane

I live in the Republic of Ireland and as you probably know we have many great camping spots :D. I love the Lake District & the Peak District in the UK though. I find they are both beautiful places to camp. I once came over to the UK and spent a month in the Lake District and it took my breath away. Such amazing scenery :).

Regards
Donna

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Donna9376 said:
Hi Shane

I live in the Republic of Ireland and as you probably know we have many great camping spots :D. I love the Lake District & the Peak District in the UK though. I find they are both beautiful places to camp. I once came over to the UK and spent a month in the Lake District and it took my breath away. Such amazing scenery :).

Regards
Donna
Thanks for the post, I saw his post sitting here unanswered for a while but didn't know what to right because I've never been to the UK.