• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Videos To Fix

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
I have noticed a few video's that are not working correctly and thought I would make a page to report them, so you can delete or fix them.

In the food topic the "Ever Eat A Turtle." video is not working. Keeps coming up as a error. If you need to delete it I will find it again.

In Nature, under edible plants & berries, the video for wild mustard is replaced by a different video for something totally different, and is a double of same thing.

campforums

Founder
Staff member
I fixed the turtle video but the other one I had to delete because I must have lost the original link when fixing videos from the conversion. Sorry.

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
I just found the wild mustard video and attempted to embed it. The link is there but not the video. at least I tried. :(

campforums

Founder
Staff member
I fixed it, in the future you should be able to just copy and paste the regular youtube link (not the embed code) and it will put the correct code for you.

Check out the help section for the BB code list.

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
Under Nature, in Edible plants and berries, my last entery "winter Cress" has one video not working. If you can delete it I will find a better one. Thanks!