• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Washington DC

missyify

Survivalist
We're planning to go to a Wiggles concert in DC and I was wondering what are the best campgrounds in that area?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Are you trying to stretch out your trip a few days with some camping? I remember my younger brother being into the Wiggles years ago, I didn't know they were still around

missyify

Survivalist
Are you trying to stretch out your trip a few days with some camping? I remember my younger brother being into the Wiggles years ago, I didn't know they were still around
It would depend on if my husband gets forced overtime or not. Yeah there are 3 new ones and Anthony. One of them, Simon, played the Phantom in phantom of the opera...

missyify

Survivalist
My youngest is obsessed and watching/dancing to the wiggles is one of the very few things that entertains him to the point where he won't scratch his eczema bloody. (If his hands are available to him.)