• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

50 Campfires the free Magazine...

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
CHECK IT OUT... :pompous:

Other than Gear Junkie, 50 CAMPFIRES is one of the very top camping magazines in the market today and it is free. The February issue has a lot about winter camping. It is seasonal, up-to-date and the writers are excellent. It covers just about every topic imaginable with flare, enthusiasm and interest. You can have it come to your box by registering fort the same. I've read a lot of mags and this one ranks very high in my estimation. I endorse it.

campforums

Founder
Staff member
If you are into free camping magazines you should also check out our affiliated site. They have some great PDF mini-books you can read through filled with camping info and outdoors related stories.

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
The (50 Campfires Free Magazine) 2015 Holiday Gift Guide is out today. Eighty recommendations for every budget is listed in this month's edition.

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
ANOTHER GREAT EDITION OF THE MAGAZINE - for January 2016 (Issue 16) Check out the various articles and give some attention to the cover story.

Get Out More in 2016
60 Great Ideas for the New Year
Great article. Remember this publication is free and is delivered promptly to your Email address at the beginning of each month. Reading this magazine and GearJunkie will keep you up-to-date and informed about all things outdoors. :)

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
4c2b5fbc-3960-475f-8113-b42d9be42ec7.png

IN THIS MONTH'S ISSUE:
  • Insanely delicious hot dog recipes your kids will love
  • JERKY -- Ultimate Road trip Fuel
  • 9 Steps you must take to grill the perfect steak at your campfire
  • Cocktails to change your bacon-loving life
  • PLUS: Hip Camp's Founder Alyssa Ravasio is "On the Line"
IN THIS MONTH'S FREE MAGAZINE
Great Articles