• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

A Bit Of Camping Humor

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
Sometimes a bit of camping humor can making a bad day seem a bit brighter, so when I found this funny Ray Stevens video about camping I thought you all might enjoy it. Feel free to add any bits of humor here for the enjoyment of all who learn to love the great outdoors no matter what mishap be falls us. :)

campforums

Founder
Staff member
I can't believe I watched that whole thing!! :eek:

But I guess there is a true lesson at the end of the song, "once you get hooked on camping... la la la la la"

Even after that whole ordeal they end up going back for more. :)

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
@Dancer ordered in a few things to warm us up, on this cold winter night.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQHByOdv4o5Nvw00-rb0GdpazKJFZZ-G4X3g9cJydbWNeKo0L6.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT2vYk5FEgElI97Qumpfq1hpwrtk95hhlLakghIA7mJ2UTw7xR8Q.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMhde55-VrKGS4jLdZpuEYiUJuDYz7NBx45QanOqGFq-WEcClK.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcgeokKuQaHO43LWPIke8SpO34-86oNbq5wAS5UPW3FSGah2kf7w.jpg

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
...it looks good. Nothing rash, just a a little for medicinal purposes. I'm not really a drinker - a little mazel tov on occasion. My spirit level is healthy and I really don't need additional stimulants. :happy:

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
Shadow Puppets: Hum...... Ever wonder how much people on the outside can see of your tent on the inside at night?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuAu26AjheXdiJjwBqTU7cy-jIkAb6tsAI-NGwaBRg8oHBxtHL.jpg

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
Rarely do I camp where anyone can see me - accept Scout camp. Other than that I can be relied upon to behave myself. Everyone else is on there own. :angelic:

MacGyver

Survivalist
I really wish I:
1. Needed another tent
2. Could deal with a pup tent
3. Had $500 to blow on one.

In case someone hasn't seen them before, the tent with the couple kissing on the side is made by a company called Field Candy. www.fieldcandy.com.
Some of their designs are awesome! I would love to spend a weekend inside a wedge of cheese!

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
...actually I don't own any tents that are see through. I think the reason is that they are four season and are coated inside with a covering that inhibits clear view.