• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Big hello

Relaxedmale

Novice Camper
Hey folks new to the group and glad to find ya. I am a dad a blogger,(so is everyone else I’m sure) and I am becoming an empty nester. Last of the kiddies is leaving to start her life as a young adult. Well I am needing something to do. I have always liked taking long walks and camping so I want to get to know some of the key points of hiking and get back in to camping. Cause right now I don’t even know enough to know that I don’t know. So eager to learn off of the experts here.

killeroy154

Survivalist
Hello Relaxedmale, have I seen you on another site? Oops I gave myself away. Welcome, and this is a great site with great people.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

killeroy154

Survivalist
It has been a little quiet on here lately, but I haven't done much to speak of except work on my canoe seats.

Any how maybe I will have a hiking venture to speak of this coming week end. My wife and I are going to Grandfather Mtn in North Carolina, so maybe I'll have something worthy of posting.

I am hoping to be doing some camping in August, but I'll see.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk