• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Buy any equipment recently?

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
...blatantly honest! :) I bought the new chair....just because. Just because I wanted to; not that I needed it. I just wanted it. It's part of my comfort equipment - like my sleeping pad, coffee peculator, tripping cot and the like.

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
I bought a rechargeable lamp that is solar. It would be handy for camping especially if the trip is for several days. But when I tested the solar charger, it was very disappointing because the charging of 1 hour lasted only for a few seconds of battery power.

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
upload_2018-5-20_16-38-49.jpeg
This device still works for me. It provides excellent lighting inside the tent or outside if you want. It also provides power for my DVD's so I can watch movies during a rainy day. It can do other things too.

This is a goal zero escape 150 - that is no longer made. BUT - they make a lot of other stuff.

rz3300

Explorer
I did get some new iodine tablets that I am curious about and looking forward to trying out. It is nothing really new but they are a little different then the ones I usually get so we shall see. I am at that point where I have all my trust things so I do not need to buy too much new stuff, which is nice.