• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Cabin, no tents, no hammocks, no trails...roads.

killeroy154

Survivalist
Problem is I have to be sure to run around store every so often and get other shirts, so I look like I care.
50f9b711df732bed2f18852e1584da40.jpg
I'd rather be dragging my canoe through a snake infested swamp.

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Problem is I have to be sure to run around store every so often and get other shirts, so I look like I care.
50f9b711df732bed2f18852e1584da40.jpg
I'd rather be dragging my canoe through a snake infested swamp.
I'd rather be with you dragging your canoe through a snake infested swamp...you know how I feel about snakes! Baahaaaaa!
13380425332057069157viper_snake-hi.png.cf.png

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Sorry to be such a meanie but I just couldn't help myself. I do feel your pain. We have all been there and I'm sure we will all be back again. I will let know when I go back so you can have fun at my expense to.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Madman4800
th-37.jpg

Bibs
th-41.jpg

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Last day and night at the lake house. Six days has been plenty, maybe six days with the sister in law is were the overdose is at. Glad to be leaving. We plan on going to Lacrosse to watch the eagles and possibly camp (real camping) tomorrow. It will only be a four and a half hour drive to get there and I believe it will take us half way home as well. I'm hoping to get a couple of pictures of the eagles, but, this cell phone camera is all I have to work with, we'll see.
th-24.jpg

This is an eagle I took from the archives, looks like it could lose a few pounds... well couldn't we all. To all of you out there doing REAL CAMPING, bless you and be safe.