• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Cell phone signal

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
...I have to admit I ain't gots much of a social life. Though I retired from College Teaching I'm still assigned a parish and I'm still very busy. Camping affords me the opportunity to express myself in another way and to escape [or is it run away?] from the rigours and pressures of modern day life. So...I've got the equipment and for the most part I've got the time and this is what I have chosen to do in my other life. :)

:bear: Baden Bear here, "From his youth Northern Dancer has always had an infinity with nature and identifies with St. Francis, accept ND knows how to camp better."

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
No social life, means you can be hear with us if you so choose. . .we win. I have never begrudge anyone 'equipment' a long as they use it. People who buy things to show others and that is that bother me. So it delights me that you have so much equipment. That makes you a fountain of knowledge for those of us looking to get something, but wanting first hand testament on the product. So I'd say, no social life, plenty of equipment. . .again, we win!

Bibsoutdoors