• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Do you take your camera along camping?

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
...part of the new equipment this year was a camera.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQuEmYhX37yin7ahP-yrCBSPBaehIREl7UFJls3C16fbIgcmSGUg.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2RCi2BUhAXsNv52Cja7oNa6q0xZU68__c6fpWCG-xYZTPqZabgQ.jpg

This is my first camera that takes videos and good shots. I've finally learned to master it a bit. I'm not really great at technics but I'm working on it. It has served me well over the years. I won this camera at a camping event I attended. It will be coming along on the trip too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXn6RIvPGetxoPT9v1XFeetICibZjT1NJdlXe2hTObjsJvd25hkw.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM6RIxZ__mY0HZuGAlYzgi8oVfYeBkLQMeA7rlyt4UVj3lW9iD.jpg

This is my new one - a DUB Sport Cam by Intova. This is the waterproof camera that I selected for my needs. I'm going to try taking some underwater shots and see how they come out. Should be fun. I've learned to master the instructions - probably because it is simple. Oh yes...it was on sale. :)

So now I've purchased all the equipment that I wanted this year -

* camera
* tripping out back light tent
* sensor light
and built
* portable kitchen counter
* small portable table
* a foot locker
* and chest of drawers

ya...I think I'm ready.

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
I wish I had more of an artistic flare. I bring my cell phone camera but the pictures I take are not the kind people enjoy looking at, I don't have that "eye" needed to catch the eyes of others. Pictures I end up taking then are memory enhancers for the trip. Boring.