• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Greetings from Germany!

Saul Goodman

Explorer
Hello mates, my name is Noah, i'm from Germany, at the moment im a student in IT, but i plan to study psychology. I had been to Canada a few times cause one of my Friends moved out there, but since one year hes back in Germany.
my hobbys are: Basketball, hanging out with my mates and gaining knowledge ;).

Hope you all feel well, greetings from germany!

actadh

Explorer
Greetings back! Interesting leap from IT to Psychology.

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to the site Noah, it is good to see you finally come and make a formal introduction after hanging out for a while ;)

It is good that you have a diverse set of interests, I studied computer engineering myself but then I also like camping. Do you not like IT or do you just like psychology in addition to IT?

Anyways, I hope you are able to come visit Canada again sometime. It is a big country (not that Germany is small!) so you certainly can't have seen it all in one visit :p

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
Psychology? Let me see now...I took 1,2, and 3. Abnormal psychology scared me a bit - nothing like studying mass murderers and peculiar people and the like. Sigmund Freud - interesting dude. He smoked so many cigars that he contracted oral cancer. Then there was B.F. Skinner and Erik [not to be confused with our Commander] Erikson and then................................

Sorry.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv5CEVlou3zKuETpSW8dSO9mJ3KKMGuUBR15ukuFcQIXV2zTGu.jpg
Again :)

Saul Goodman

Explorer
Heyho, thanks for your interest! I dont like IT that much, but im good at it ;-). I allways wanted to work with people and @Northern Dancer, abnormal Psychology isnt my thing aswell! @campforums, I wish i'd be able to come to Canada! But at this point its not that easy .. But i quess, some day we'll meet! :)

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
Heyho, thanks for your interest! I dont like IT that much, but im good at it ;-). I allways wanted to work with people and @Northern Dancer, abnormal Psychology isnt my thing aswell! @campforums, I wish i'd be able to come to Canada! But at this point its not that easy .. But i quess, some day we'll meet! :)
You have been here before...you have got some experience now...so the next time around should be a bit easier. By the way - the area that I live in has the highest concentration of German folks in the nation. We boast of having the biggest Bavarian Festival outside Germany.

2sweed

Natural Camper
Staff member
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Hope you join right in and share what you know about camping in Germany and give these other guys someone else to talk too.
I am sure you can see they are always talking up a storm about one thing or the other. I am looking forward to reading your posts and talking with you in posts around the forum. :happy:

campforums

Founder
Staff member
Sounds good, I'm sure you'll let us know if you decide to make another trip. I hope you are happy with your new choice

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
Cant hear the wolves ;-)
Imagination is everything. :) I just got back from a winter camping trip in the Guelph area. I missed the storm we had on Thursday and got home just in time to miss the storm we had Sunday evening - finishing just about now.

How are you and what are you doing today. [I have the day off today - yahoo!]

Saul Goodman

Explorer
Imagination is everything. :) I just got back from a winter camping trip in the Guelph area. I missed the storm we had on Thursday and got home just in time to miss the storm we had Sunday evening - finishing just about now.

How are you and what are you doing today. [I have the day off today - yahoo!]
Hmm. Day off would be great! I'm working right know, got some Websites to push, maybe i can get home at 6 pm if im lucky.. :-/ ...for you guys, its 4:37 pm in germany right now :)

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
Sounding quiet from Germany these days. What are you doing to enjoy the summer - that short season of the year for many of us. ...thought about you when I was away - don't know why...was just wondering. I do things like that. Anyway...any news from you neck of the woods?

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQaccuyMYdmwCGc83yHiG4bqLC4zumHYWDdW1TCAqubUbzYNhm-Q.jpg

I made this just for you - didn't know what to put on the cake. :(

I hope that you have an
absolutely fabulous day in every way.
Best wishes and blessings.