• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Interesting Data Explaining Site Traffic

FootPathOne

Pathfinder
Aaah yesss! The Uncertainty Principle. Heck, I can explain it with numbers too.

If you look for 0 but don't know if that 0 is the actual 0 then you continue to look for 0 which causes us to doubt that there is a 0 so we repeat to look for 0 but don't know if that 0 is the actual 0 then you continue to look for 0 which causes us to doubt that there is a 0 so we repeat ...

Plus, I can explain it with something.

In other words, if one continues to look inward then they find something but they're not sure if that something is the last something so they continue to look inward for something until they find something which they're not sure if that is the last something so they continue to look for something which they're not sure if that is the last something ...

You see, that wasn't to hard :)

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Aaah yesss! The Uncertainty Principle. Heck, I can explain it with numbers too.

If you look for 0 but don't know if that 0 is the actual 0 then you continue to look for 0 which causes us to doubt that there is a 0 so we repeat to look for 0 but don't know if that 0 is the actual 0 then you continue to look for 0 which causes us to doubt that there is a 0 so we repeat ...

Plus, I can explain it with something.

In other words, if one continues to look inward then they find something but they're not sure if that something is the last something so they continue to look inward for something until they find something which they're not sure if that is the last something so they continue to look for something which they're not sure if that is the last something ...

You see, that wasn't to hard :)
That was perfectly clear
2aa02f08034697b6732d187c5d1521d5.jpg

Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Hey, that looks like Schrodinger! Seems a little on the young side, eh?
That's interesting, did you know most successful physicists did there best work BEFORE the were 'institutionalized' and 'constrained' by peers? Ie., when they were young, they thought out side of the box with success before peers nailed their coffin lids shut and they had no more break throughs.
497496e5b9748651c0296b9629bd04f2.jpg

Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
That's interesting, did you know most successful physicists did there best work BEFORE the were 'institutionalized' and 'constrained' by peers? Ie., when they were young, they thought out side of the box with success before peers nailed their coffin lids shut and they had no more break throughs.

Bibsoutdoors
In order to successfully camp, canoe enjoy the outdoors we must understand this.....Or am I lost in Saturn's rings again? Ok, thus hasn't anything to do with outdoor activities, I just get side tracked so easily! Me thinks you all are having fun side tracking the crazy person.....
b25d1e309aa156655a2c08b923e9eb01.jpg

Bibsoutdoors

FootPathOne

Pathfinder

Bibsoutdoors
What we know to be true will always remain true unless we soften our position for the desire to be accepted. One balk will begin the internal chasm where we find the dilemma of the genius. A sad place to be :-(

FootPathOne

Pathfinder
In order to successfully camp, canoe enjoy the outdoors we must understand this.....Or am I lost in Saturn's rings again? Ok, thus hasn't anything to do with outdoor activities, I just get side tracked so easily! Me thinks you all are having fun side tracking the crazy person.....
b25d1e309aa156655a2c08b923e9eb01.jpg

Bibsoutdoors
Outdoors will always be enjoyable up until we start paying attention to those who say the outdoors is not enjoyable. Desiring to be accepted by those who say the outdoors is not enjoyable will begin the internal chasm. Rather, it is better to say we enjoy the outdoors and risk not being accepted by those who do not enjoy the outdoors. Fact: repeating a falsehood numerous times will begin to sound like the truth if one is not anchored in the truth.

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Outdoors will always be enjoyable up until we start paying attention to those who say the outdoors is not enjoyable. Desiring to be accepted by those who say the outdoors is not enjoyable will begin the internal chasm. Rather, it is better to say we enjoy the outdoors and risk not being accepted by those who do not enjoy the outdoors. Fact: repeating a falsehood numerous times will begin to sound like the truth if one is not anchored in the truth.
It was Joseph Stalin who claimed, "Repeat a lie often enough, it will become the truth." That is startling, look who practices that daily for years now, and crams it down our throats. Then has the audacity to claim we the people are not smart enough to know the truth. Agreed, don't allow nasty people and their sheep to attack and conquer our value systems about the out of doors, about our beliefs, about anything that is a truth.

Bibsoutdoors

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Sorry, quantum physics makes my brain hurt
Mine also! Honestly, if I had things to do all over again, I would take that path of a physicist. Growing up I didn't even know about such things. Another thing that is light years beyond my grasp is a chess Grandmaster, another dream!

The only thing I truly understand about physics is the following principle,
cc52ed398af5188299fe10a491ef33ff.jpg

Bibsoutdoors