• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

So I'm new and...

dads318is

Novice Camper
Hey guys and gals I'm new round here lol. Anyways I haven't camped in years but I've promised myself that I'd start going so I'm here to learn and talk to more experienced campers to get good advice, look at your pics lol, your rigs, tents and equipment and get some ideas as to where the best places are around the country and make some plans. I'm a jeep and tacoma lover and plan to use the taco for camping but strapped right now so I'll keep you posted as far as rigs go. I'm in NJ but will be moving out of here soon (maybe a year or so tg haha[emoji32][emoji23]) I need mountains!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
...welcome again - I believe that you have come to the right place. @bulldoginajeepwithacolt is a jeep man and goes camping with a jeep club I believe. Contact him.

Wha.........................t, what do you mean you haven't been camping in years? "What's the matter for you?" :) Explore the site, ask the questions, give us your experience - just jump in and have some fun with the site. If by chance you think you might be a character - there are lots of us here on Camping Babble.

upload_2017-3-8_16-34-50.jpeg
There is always room for one more around the campfire.

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
0a751ca612d4ce31bb1deebb734c988e.jpg
Welcome, join us around the fire, we'll share and learn from each other!
f3c53976d84ae21a2a3dce7a9482652f.jpg
Cool you know you what to go the mountains. Are you a ground dweller
0be1313405f45238c9231ef57d457db2.jpg
Or a tree hanger
430c0b09d8aac8d55fdea27feebbc34d.jpg
. Car camper or backpacker? Tell us all about what you'd like to accomplish! (Not because he are endless sources of wisdom, more like we're noisy!) Bahhaaaaa. So anyway welcome, you'll find some good people here.
325e57303381a070b42adb64766075e7.jpg

Bibsoutdoors