• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Spyderco Tenacious

campforums

Founder
Staff member
I picked up myself one of these a while back and I am very satisfied with the purchase. Its a great general purpose tool for outdoors and around the house and the fact that its fairly cheap means that I'm not afraid to abuse it a little. There's tons of reviews and information about this knife available online but I'd be happy to take some pictures and post them here if anybody is interested.

Edit: pics added.

spyderco-tenacious.jpg

Last edited:

AurelioLeo

I was able to get a Spyderco Tenacious cheap off of Ebay. I got it for forty bucks when it regular price was labeled at sixty-four dollars. The 8Cr13Mov stainless blade is solid and will last me a lifetime. My blade is a straight blade ,so it will be easy to sharpen when needed.

Hobbit

Novice Camper
Sorry to revive such an old thread, got here from a link posted in a thread I started.
Something I have wondered, what is the little hole for at the back of the blade?