• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Camping Nude

Magnaman

Novice Camper
Just how relaxing is it to kick off your shoes after a tireing day?
Now imagine getting rid of all the pinching, pulling, chafing clothes as well and feeling the cool breeze on your body.
There is nothing to be ashamed of, our bodies are beautiful.
Your skin is your largest most sensitive sensory organ and we tend to keep it covered up.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Just how relaxing is it to kick off your shoes after a tireing day?
Now imagine getting rid of all the pinching, pulling, chafing clothes as well and feeling the cool breeze on your body.
There is nothing to be ashamed of, our bodies are beautiful.
Your skin is your largest most sensitive sensory organ and we tend to keep it covered up.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk
I know what you are saying! It's a head thing for me. I'll try it one day just to say I've tried it. It'll probably in the middle of a shopping mall the day I forgot to take my Alzheimer's medication!

Bibsoutdoors

to7update

Novice Camper
Yeah @Madman4800, I am not the biggest fan of nude camping really. Not that I have ever tried it, but at the same time it doesn't seem practical to have my body more exposed, insects and the wild would make it uncomfortable. Also, without pockets, where would I carry my stuff around? :D

Alexandoy

Pathfinder
I have to admit that I was attracted by this thread's title. Pardon me but I don't think I could go camping in the nude. Not really because of decency but more due to the elements. My skin is sensitive and surely I would develop rashes and irritation. However, I would love to see a nude camp just to satisfy my curiosity. I hope I am not being considered a peepin tom.

killeroy154

Survivalist
Hey Alexandoy, you can go skinny dipping when you hike up to that volcano. Swim out to that island. Maybe you make news.... Man caught skinny dippin in Taal Volcano lake. You can tell them you were sacrificing your self to the volcano so it won't erupt.

Ooh sorry, it's 2 am I'm just polishing off a cup heavy caffinated coffee philosophizing to my self why I have to work for a living...

rz3300

Explorer
Well I suppose that it was done for the longest time, but now a days I would like to be comfortable, and despite how it may sound I get the sense that naked would not really be the best way to do that. I cannot rule it out though.