• Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Greetings from the Delaware River Basin!

FootPathOne

Pathfinder
FootPathOne_400x400.jpg

Avid day hiker with 10+ years of footpath experience, average 3 hours on the trails per outing, mostly within the Delaware River Basin and adjacent regions.

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
View attachment 2371

Avid day hiker with 10+ years of footpath experience, average 3 hours on the trails per outing, mostly within the Delaware River Basin and adjacent regions.
----->
Nice to have you with us @FootPathOne. I think there is just about everything and anything on Camp Babble - and if there isn't feel free to add. It's a great place to hang out in the evening hours and share stories and experiences with like minded people.

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
View attachment 2371

IS THIS THE MAN HIMSELF???? We have lots of things in common! Namely hundreds of grey hairs! Ha ha
7c0947fbb2052a94b03cd9112914a1be.jpg

View attachment 2371

Bibsoutdoors

Northern Dancer

Survivalist
I ain't sayin nutin, eyes just gonna listen to use guys and keep my mout shut.
"Even a fish wouldn't be hooked if it kept it's mouth shut."

Like I said before, we have a lot a great characters who are members of Camping Babble. And that's just super fine!

WELCOME TO
upload_2017-3-24_19-20-36.jpeg

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Is that a new style hiking pole? Sorta like a miniature shepherd staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lol, I'm not sure about the staff but I can tell you this, I spent 5 hours raking part of the lawn today and I'm pretty sure my back looks like that! Open toe shoes, never a day in my life! Way to 'hippy' for me....like cool man, far out! I have to get this nonsense out tonight because I'll probably be too sore to type tomorrow! Lol. No blisters, I don't know how that happened. I guess I'll have to go back out tomorrow and try again for a set of blisters.

Bibsoutdoors

FootPathOne

Pathfinder
Please join us :) We can stay true to the site's name then :)

bab·ble
ˈbabəl/
verb
talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible way.
"he would babble on in his gringo Spanish"
synonyms: prattle, rattle on, chatter, jabber, twitter, go on, run on, prate, ramble, burble, blather; More
noun
the sound of people talking quickly and in a way that is difficult or impossible to understand.
"a babble of protest"

FootPathOne

Pathfinder
You're a wise man. BTW: I'm down to 20% battery level on this iPhone. I'll post later tonight after I get home. (forgot my charging cord - I'm a courier on the road).

Bibsoutdoors

Survivalist
Please join us :) We can stay true to the site's name then :)

bab·ble
ˈbabəl/
verb
talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible way.
"he would babble on in his gringo Spanish"
synonyms: prattle, rattle on, chatter, jabber, twitter, go on, run on, prate, ramble, burble, blather; More
noun
the sound of people talking quickly and in a way that is difficult or impossible to understand.
"a babble of protest"

This is a really neat concept, I like the way you organized all of this! You should put it in some form of booklet and sell it for people like me to use!!!!

Bibsoutdoors

FootPathOne

Pathfinder
This is a really neat concept, I like the way you organized all of this! You should put it in some form of booklet and sell it for people like me to use!!!!

Bibsoutdoors
Back online now, at home (need to get rid that Tapatalk iPhone app - too much of a power draw). "booklet and sell it"? I'd say we would be a text version of those TV reality shows.

Last edited: